Cupcakes - Shelly Kaldunski New hardcover recipe book
Luscious bakeshop favourites from your home kitchen
by SHELLY KALDUNSKI, photographs by DAVID MATHESON
See more Baking and Cupcake books click here
New hardcover book, 128 pages, published 2008.
Make your favourite bakery treats at home
In these pages you'll find over 60 tempting recipes for cupcakes, fillings and frostings, and 30 gorgeous photos. You'll also find helpful tips, detailed decorating ideas and lots of inspiration for baking your own delightful cupcakes.
This super book contains recipes for every palate and every occasion. With this book as your guide, cupcakes have never tasted or looked so good!
Cupcakes are everyone's favorite little indulgences. They're loved by kids and adults alike because they're playfully sweet as well as utterly charming. These days, cupcakes can be found in bakeries everywhere, but with just a little know-how, you can easily bake your own tempting boutique-bakery cupcakes at home and decorate them with flair.
Cupcakes contains recipes for every palate: Here you'll find classic Yellow Cupcakes with Chocolate Buttercream for the traditionalist, Triple Chocolate Cupcakes for the chocaholic, PB & J Cupcakes for the kids, Salted Caramel Cupcakes for the epicurean, as well as seasonal holiday cupcakes, and dozens more. Whether you are a novice or experienced baker, inside these pages you'll find friendly advice about ingredients and equipment, cupcake-making and baking tips, and a collection of ideas for decorating your cupcakes with either elegant minimalism or grand flourishes.
- All About Cupcakes - excellent information on ingredients, baking and decorating techniques and design, with additional smaller color photos included to demonstrate techniques as well as garnishes
- Basic Cupcakes - vanilla, chocolate, yellow, mocha, gingerbread
- Fruit & Nut Cupcakes - triple berry, lemon blueberry crunch, sour cherry-almond, rum raisin, banana caramel
- Chocolate Cupcakes - black forest, mexican chocolate, red velvet, black & white
- Special Occasion Cupcakes - tres leches, tiramisu, jumbo malted chocolate chip, Christmas peppermint, Easter egg nest
- Frostings, Fillings & Finishes - buttercream, cream cheese with variations, meringue, marshmallow, vanilla glaze, caramel drizzle
- Creative Cupcaking - additional suggestions for combining cupcakes, frostings and garnishes.
Cupcakes is packed with recipes that everyone will enjoy. Delicious
and easy to make, there really isn't an occasion when tucking into a cupcake
isn't a good idea!
All measurements are in metric, and metric cup and spoon.
See lots more cookbooks click here
Cupcakes by Shelly Kaldunski
Cookbooks Australia has a great range of new, used and out of print recipe books to suit all tastes and palates. Basic, how-to and general cookbooks, international cuisines, favourite chefs and cooks, cake decorating and cupcake recipe books, slow cooker, pressure cooker, quick and easy, comfort food, cookbooks especially for chldren, Australian Women's Weekly recipe books, vintage old favourites from the CWA, Green and Gold, Commonsense Cookery Books. If you are looking for a family favourite recipe or cookbook to give to your daughter, son or to replace your mother's or your own falling-apart copy, it might be here!