AWW Light and Luscious Summertime Cookbook - Australian Women's Weekly Used softcover recipe book
LIGHT and LUSCIOUS SUMMERTIME COOKBOOK
by The Australian Women's Weekly
See other Summer, Salad &d BBQ cookbooks click here
Used softcover book in good condition, 128 pages with delicious colour photos throughout.
The emphasis in the Light and Luscious Cookbook is on both the light and the luscious, with an eye to food that is nutritious as well as visually exciting and satisfying. Seafood is important and you'll find that salads have been given new meaning. Pizzas, pasta, chicken and meat dishes are presented in a variety of ways to provide many menu options. The book includes advice on preparing food ahead of serving time, with freezing and microwave advice where applicable.
- Fresh starts - light and healthy salads to serve as entrees
- Main attractions - main course salads of substance
- Top dressings - salad dressings to complement all flavours
- Good companions - versatile salads to team with hot or cold dishes
- Seafood entrees - light, elegant and nutritious beginnings
- Seafood main courses - sumptuous or simple, from lobster to fish fillets
- Main events - pasta, pizzas, chicken and meat main courses
- Vegetable parcels - imaginative fillings for stuffed vegetables
- Seafood barbecue - barbecued seafood and dessert for 10 people
- Sweet and spicy - deliciously different toppings for icecream
- Some like it rich - desserts that make dinner parties memorable events
- Sizzling success - barbecue main courses and accompaniments
- Sweet treats - luscious confections to serve with coffee
- Useful imformation - gGlossary, conversion chart and index
The Australian Women's Weekly Light and Luscious Cookbook book is an Australian publication. All measurements are in metric and metric cup & spoon.
See other Women's Weekly cookbooks - click here
Light and Luscious Summertime Cookbook by The Australian Women's Weekly
Please Note: This is a used book.
The copy you receive will be in good condition or better, however it may have cover creasing, a previous owner's name or minimal writing inside, and there may be some marks to some of the pages. Because, let's face it, that's what happens when a cookbook is used. It will have all its pages, although in rare cases the double middle page may be taped in place. If you need to know more about the copy you are purchasing, please contact me via the Contact button at the top right corner of this page.
Cookbooks Australia has a great range of new, used and out of print recipe books to suit all tastes and palates. Basic, how-to and general cookbooks, international cuisines, favourite chefs and cooks, cake decorating and cupcake recipe books, slow cooker, pressure cooker, quick and easy, comfort food, cookbooks especially for chldren, Australian Women's Weekly recipe books, vintage old favourites from the CWA, Green and Gold, Commonsense Cookery Books. If you are looking for a family favourite recipe or cookbook to give to your daughter, son or to replace your mother's or your own falling-apart copy, it might be here!
In stock-ready to post on Monday