AWW Kids' Little Party Cakes - Australian Women's Weekly New softcover recipe book
KIDS' LITTLE PARTY CAKES
To see other Children's Birthday Cake books, click here
New softcover book with clever designs, gorgeous full-colour photos, template sheet and step-by-step instructions. 184 pages.
Kids' Little Party Cakes is a bumper book of pint-size party cakes from the experts. Little party cakes are very popular at birthday parties and other celebrations, and they're ideal for snacks at school. They're fun to make and children love the idea of a small cake especially made for them plus one for each of their friends.
There are animals and insects, space creatures and cricket balls, farmyards and cars and trains and ghosts. Most cakes are decorated with readily available lollies and chocolates so you don't need cake decorating experience to make something wonderful. Have the time of your life making little cakes for your child's party and then watch the children have the time of their lives eating them.
- Critters - designs include Buzzy bee , Bush buddies and Cheeky frogs in a pond
- Fantasy - designs include Flower bouquet, Magic wands and Cute cottages
- Littlies - designs include Flower faces, Choo choo train and Tumbledown Humpty (the wall is made of lamingtons and lamington fingers)
- Games - designs include Dominoes, Noughts & Crosses and Snakes & Ladders
- Numbers - numbers 1 - 9 in cupcakes
- Wacky - designs include Funny faces, Kaleidoscopes and Solar system
- Pans and equipment
- Basic know-how & step-by-step guide to carving and arranging the little cakes
- Full-colour guides to lollies and other decorations
- Baking info, cake recipes and icing recipes
- Glossary and conversion chart
Kids' Little Party Cakes is an Australian publication. All measurements are in metric
and metric cups/spoons.
To see other Cake, Cupcake and Baking books, click here
Kids' Little Party Cakes by by The Australian Womens Weekly
Cookbooks Australia has a great range of new, used and out of print recipe books to suit all tastes and palates. Basic, how-to and general cookbooks, international cuisines, favourite chefs and cooks, cake decorating and cupcake recipe books, slow cooker, pressure cooker, quick and easy, comfort food, cookbooks especially for chldren, Australian Women's Weekly recipe books, vintage old favourites from the CWA, Green and Gold, Commonsense Cookery Books. If you are looking for a family favourite recipe or cookbook to give to your daughter, son or to replace your mother's or your own falling-apart copy, it might be here!
In stock-ready to post today.