AWW Kids Cake Favourites - Australian Womens Weekly New softcover cookbook
KIDS' CAKE FAVOURITES
An Australian Women's Weekly
See more Baking books click here
New large softcover book, published 2011, 176 pages, lots of delicious colour photos.
Nothing brings a smile to your child's face like a magical Australian Women's Weekly birthday cake or a freshly baked muffin in their lunch box. This collection of favourites includes brownies, lunchbox slices, cupcakes, party cakes, number cakes and a special 'I-made-it-myself' chapter for any aspiring junior baker. Perfect for a birthday party or school picnic, these recipes are easy to follow and guaranteet to satisfy .
- I made it myself - recipes include Butterfly cakes, Marble cake, Quick-mix chocolate cake
- Brownies and other chocolate treats - recipes include Best-ever fudge brownies, Chocolate freckle slice, White chocolate lamingtons
- Lunchbox and after-school slices - recipes include Anzac slice, Muesli slice, Fruit crackle slice, Marshmallow rice bubble slice (better than LCM bars!)
- Cupcakes - recipes include Rocky road cupcakes, Strawberry meringue cupcakes plus heaps of great decorating ideas including Funny faces, Animals, Critters& crawlers, Sports balls, Musical notes
- Party cakes - recipes include Chocolate layer cake, Sandcastle, Castle for a princess, Ghostly Galleon, Express train
- Number cakes - Cake design numbers from 1 to 9
- Glossary, index and conversion chart
AWW Kids' Cake Favourites is an Australian publication. All measurements are in metric
and metric cups/spoons.
To see other Womens Weekly cookbooks click here
Kids' Cake Favourites by The Australian Womens Weekly
Cookbooks Australia has a great range of new, used and out of print recipe books to suit all tastes and palates. Basic, how-to and general cookbooks, international cuisines, favourite chefs and cooks, cake decorating and cupcake recipe books, slow cooker, pressure cooker, quick and easy, comfort food, cookbooks especially for chldren, Australian Women's Weekly recipe books, vintage old favourites from the CWA, Green and Gold, Commonsense Cookery Books. If you are looking for a family favourite recipe or cookbook to give to your daughter, son or to replace your mother's or your own falling-apart copy, it might be here!
In stock-ready to post today.