AWW Christmas Celebrations - Australian Womens Weekly New softcover recipe book
by The Australian Womens Weekly
To see a selection of Christmas books click here
New softcover book, 120 pages, gorgeous, mouthwatering colour photos and step-by-step instructions
This Christmas cookbook covers both traditional and contemporary Christmas. Traditionalists will be happy with recipes for eggnog, prawn cocktail, roast turkey, glazed ham, roast pork and hot vegetable dishes. Contemporary Christmas has a lighter, more summery feel, with smoked trout on betel leaves, barbecued quail, balmain bug and apple salad, and turkey roll with cherry and almond stuffing. However, everyone will agree that desserts and cakes including Christmas pudding, gingerbread house, semifreddo, stollen and shortbread will be loved by all
- Starters & drinks - recipes include Onion, thyme and goat's cheese tarts, Cosmopolitan cocktail & Prosciutto-wrapped prawns with bean salad
- Mains - recipes include Ginger marmalade glazed ham, Herbed butter roast turkey with prosciutto and pear stuffing and Smoked chicken and avocado salad
- Sides - recipes include Double cheese potato gratin, Brussels sprouts with crispy onions and pancetta and Roasted vegetables with garlic and coriander oil
- Desserts - recipes include Sticky fruit pudding with caramel sauce, Cheat's frozen Christmas puddings and Lemon and raspberry semifreddo
- Cakes & edible gifts- Three-in-one basic fruit mix with accompanying recipes for Fruit cake, Christmas Pudding and Mince Pies, Macadamia and pecan shortbread
- Starters & drinks - recipes include Smoked trout with fresh coconut, Sparkling raspberry cocktail and Salt, lemon and rosemary-cured beef
- Mains - recipes include Barbecued fillet of beef with caramelised radish and onion, Prawn salad with mint and lemon dressing & Turkey roll with cherry and almond stuffing
- Sides - recipes include Fresh cherry and pistachio tabbouleh, Pea, mint and roasted almond salad and Warm kipfler potato and cucumber salad with dill
- Desserts - recipes include Pistachio meringue with white peaches and berries, Frozen Christmas pudding
- Cakes & edible gifts - recipes include Sea salt and cashew caramels, Chocolate orange truffles with boozy prunes and ginger
- Plus glossary, conversion chart and index
The Women's Weekly Christmas Celebrations cookbook is an Australian publication. All measurements are metric and cup and spoon measurements.
To see other Womens Weekly cookbooks click here
Christmas Celebrations - An Australian Womens Weekly recipe book
Cookbooks Australia has a great range of new, used and out of print recipe books to suit all tastes and palates. Basic, how-to and general cookbooks, international cuisines, favourite chefs and cooks, cake decorating and cupcake recipe books, slow cooker, pressure cooker, quick and easy, comfort food, cookbooks especially for chldren, Australian Women's Weekly recipe books, vintage old favourites from the CWA, Green and Gold, Commonsense Cookery Books. If you are looking for a family favourite recipe or cookbook to give to your daughter, son or to replace your mother's or your own falling-apart copy, it might be here!
This item is currently out of stock - more coming soon.