AWW Cheat's Cakes - Australian Women's Weekly New softcover cake decorating book
by THE AUSTRALIAN WOMEN'S WEEKLY
To see other Children's Birthday Cake books, click here
New softcover book with gorgeous full-colour photos and step-by-step instructions. 120 pages, published 2014.
So, it's your child's birthday and you're wondering when you're going to find time to bake a cake, let alone what design to make. Well, this book's got all the stress-free ideas you need for a birthday cake that your child will love. It's packed with imaginative designs from the talented Women's Weekly Test Kitchen staff that turn basic store-bought cakes and baked goods into delicious works of art.
Everyone can create these cakes at home - most of the decirations are available from the confectionary aisle at major supermarkets. Yes, some are fiddly, but there are notes on how much time each one is likely to take, so you can plan ahead for the more detailed ones. There is nothing as special as seeing your child's face light up when you bring out an Australian Women's Weekly birthday cake, even if you didn't have to turn the oven on to bake it. Includes cupcake and cake pop designs. .
- A helping hand
- Lollies - full colour photo of the lollies used in the designs
- Arts and playtime - designs include Tubby the well rounded bear (made of cinnamon doughnuts), Lamington checkers, A frosty winter's castle,
- Science and nature - Robbie robot, Big rig petrol tanker, Bug catcher
- Creatures - Rainbow fish, Never smile at a crocodile, Olivia Ostrich
- Pretty in pink - Doughnut stack, Minty raspberry ice-cream cake, Little shop of cupcakes
- Getting started - includes icing recipes and how to decorate cake pops
- Decorating techniques
- Glossary, conversion chart and index
The Women's Weekly Cheat's Cakes is an Australian publication. Measurements are in metric, imperial and metric cup & spoon.
To see other Cake, Cupcake and Baking books, click here
Cheat's Cakes - The Australian Women's Weekly
Cookbooks Australia has a great range of new, used and out of print recipe books to suit all tastes and palates. Basic, how-to and general cookbooks, international cuisines, favourite chefs and cooks, cake decorating and cupcake recipe books, slow cooker, pressure cooker, quick and easy, comfort food, cookbooks especially for chldren, Australian Women's Weekly recipe books, vintage old favourites from the CWA, Green and Gold, Commonsense Cookery Books. If you are looking for a family favourite recipe or cookbook to give to your daughter, son or to replace your mother's or your own falling-apart copy, it might be here!