50 Novelty Cakes & Party Cakes - Janice Murford & Louise Pickford New softcover recipe book
50 NOVELTY CAKES and PARTY CAKES
by Janice Murfitt and Louise Pickford
To see other Children's Birthday Cake books, click here
New softcover book with clever designs, gorgeous full-colour photos and step-by-step instructions. 96 pages.
Designs to delight children of all ages, from an exotic parrot, an Indian elephant in full regalia and a chocolate porcupine to a glamourous mermaid, a sleek sailboat and a 'cheese and tomato' pizza
- Over 50 original designs for fun party cakes with choices for every occasion and all ages
- Recipes for the classic sponge and fruit cake bases and delicious icings, frostings and popular cake coverings, including buttercream, marzipan, sugarpaste and royal icing
- Each project features stage by stage instructions and photographs for guaranteed success every time
- Each project also features an equipment and materials list plus storage and freezing information. Many designs also have suggestions for variations on the original theme.
- Baking info, cake recipes and icing recipes and how-to-use instructions and photos
50 Novelty Cakes and Party Cakes is a UK publication. All measurements are in metric, imperial
and metric cups/spoons.
To see other Cake, Cupcake and Baking books, click here
50 Novelty Cakes and Party Cakes by Janice Murfitt and Louise Pickford
Cookbooks Australia has a great range of new, used and out of print recipe books to suit all tastes and palates. Basic, how-to and general cookbooks, international cuisines, favourite chefs and cooks, cake decorating and cupcake recipe books, slow cooker, pressure cooker, quick and easy, comfort food, cookbooks especially for chldren, Australian Women's Weekly recipe books, vintage old favourites from the CWA, Green and Gold, Commonsense Cookery Books. If you are looking for a family favourite recipe or cookbook to give to your daughter, son or to replace your mother's or your own falling-apart copy, it might be here!
In stock-ready to post on Monday